How We Handle Your Data
We at GLThemes, accessible from https://glthemes.com, highly prioritize our customer’s privacy.
This document enlists the types of data we collect from users and talks about how we record and use the collected data.
The privacy policies mentioned below are applicable to users visiting our website via glthemes.com and are NOT applicable for data collected from offline activities or other websites and channels. The data are not collected without the user’s content and the user reserves complete rights to not disclose any information to us.
Data We Collect
We collect the following data from our users:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Website Address
- Cookies Information
- Analytics Data
The reason for providing specific data is made clear to the user when they are asked for the respective information.
The aforementioned data can be mandatory for the user to provide depending on the service they’re using. For almost every form on our website, we require our users to provide basic information — first name, last name, email address, and phone number (optional). For forms related to support services regarding a website, the user may be asked to provide information about their website address alongside other details if necessary.
For payment processes, the user will be asked to provide credit card details or PayPal account authentication details, which we DO NOT collect, process, and store whatsoever. Such data might be collected by respective payment service providers which we do not hold any responsibility for. Kindly refer to their privacy policies for more information.
None of the data are fully mandatory to provide by the user, and users are always asked for their consent prior to the data collection. However, not being able to provide some data might disallow the user to use some of our services.
Why We Collect Your Data
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- To operate the core services on our website
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and preferences (cookies)
- To contact you in cases where reaching out to you is needed, for instance — support services
- To form our audience’s portfolio, to better understand our user acqusition and audience composition through analytics
- To provide our support services to our customers
- To send promotional emails or theme updates to you
Please note we DO NOT collect private user data via cookies and it is not possible to gain unauthorized access to user’s browser session or computer through cookies.
At any time, users can opt out of providing cookie data to GLThemes by disabling cookies for the website in their browser settings.
For more on cookies and the types of information that cookeis collect, please read “Cookies”.
Our websites contain links to external web pages or websites. Once the user clicks on the link, GLThemes is NOT held responsible for the user’s data and privacy protection.
Third Party Privacy Policies
For more information about how they handle and collect your data, and how to opt out of the data collection cycle, please refer to their privacy policies.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
GLThemes does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
By accessing our website and using the services, you hereby consent to the above Privacy Policies.